Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Well, this is my last real day in Seattle. I fly out tomorrow morning. Yesterday we went to Pike Place Market and walked around, and I bought presents for my family, this really awesome bag for me, and we visited the first Starbucks! (That was for you, Elizabeth!) Then we drove down to the waterfront before going to UW and taking a tour of The Purple Door (the BCM building where Emily works) and seeing parts of the campus. UW is HUGE and GORGEOUS! I would totally love to teach there some day. Then we went and had bubble tea (which is hard to explain, but it's really yummy) and headed back to Redmond. I got to meet one of Emily's good friends, Jodie, and we had chicken spaghetti and watched a movie. After that Emily worked on her VBS stuff and I read, and it was so relaxing and comfortable, and I am so thankful for this time I've had with her.

Today we are going to take the Underground Tour of Seattle and go to the Experiencing Music Project, which should be lots of fun, as well as going on a ferry ride! Yay! I love this town! Hope everyone else has a fabulous day, and let's all start praying now that my luggage makes it back to the right place tomorrow.

Stolen from Elizabeth!

F i r s t s
First best friend: Heather Cain
First car: 1991 Mitsubishi Mirage
First screen name: HetzPretz
First self purchased album: dc Talk, Jesus Freak
First pets: my psycho dog Sandy
First enemy: hmm, I don't really know...
First big trip: Gulf Shores in the third grade
First music you remember hearing in your house: Heart

L a s t s
Last car ride: with Emily coming back from Seattle!
Last good cry: Well, it depends on the context of "good." If by "good" you mean full blown sobbing, then that would be Thursday night when I didn't have my luggage and I had to throw down $200 for a rental car.
Last movie seen: Bridget Jones 2: The Edge of Reason.
Last beverage drank: Diet Coke
Last food consumed: Raisin Bran Crunch
Last crush: Ummm...
Last phone call: Lindsay
Last time showered: This morning
Last shoes worn: my brown flip-flops
Last item bought: a UW sweatshirt

R e l a t i o n s h i p s
Who are your very best friends? Emily, Marya, Lindsay, Sarah

F a s h i o n | S t u f f
Where is your favorite place to shop? Target

S p e c i f i c s
Do you do drugs? no
What kind of shampoo do you use? usually some kind of Suave (it's cheap!)
What are you most scared of? failure and rejection
What are you listening to right now? nothing
Where do you want to get married? in a church (or in Italy, but I'm not holding out for that one)
How many buddies are online right now? I don't know, I'm not on AIM right now
What would you change about yourself? my weight, obviously

F a v o r i t e s
Color: purple
Food: grapes, ice cream
Subjects in school: English
Animals: dolphins and giraffes
Sports: basketball
Perfume: Tommy Girl or Body by Victoria
Cologne: Hugo

H a v e | Y o u | E v e r
Smoked? gag me
Made yourself throw up? yes
Skinny dipped? nope
Been in love? I'm gonna go with no.
Made yourself cry to get out of trouble? Probably, but I can't think of a specific instance right now
Pictured a crush naked? Eww, no
Cried when someone died? yes
Lied? yes
Fallen for your best friend? Yes, it's why I have no male best friends
Been rejected? many times
Rejected someone? Not unless you count random guys who asked for my number. And I guess dumping is rejection, so yeah, I've rejected someone.
Used someone? I hope not!
Done something you regret? Of course

C u r r e n t
Clothes: pajama pants and my UW sweatshirt (I've been freezing the whole time I've been here!)
Music: none
Annoyance: Seattle traffic
Smell: Cotton Blossom body splash
Favorite Artist: Thomas Kincaid (jk!) Monet or van Gogh
Desktop picture: picture of me and Elizabeth! :)
DVD in player: none

A r e | Y o u
Open Minded: I hope so
Arrogant: Probably more than I'd like to think
Interesting: to my mom I am!
Moody: At times
Hardworking: Yes
Organized:With the exception of my room, my life is very organized.
Healthy: HA!
Attractive: occasionally
Bored: not at the moment
Responsible: On my good days
Obsessed: I do have obsessive tendencies
Angry: no
Sad: no
Disappointed: No
Hyper: It's too early right now, but once Emily gets back from VBS, I'm sure I will be.
Trusting: Yes, to a fault.
Talkative: It depends
Legal: yes

W h o | D o | Y o u | W a n n a
Kill: Barney (jk)
Slap: Good grief, this is a violent section!
Talk to Online: Elizabeth, Eddie, or Meghan

W h i c h | I s | B e t t e r
Coke or Pepsi: Coke
Flowers or Candy? Flowers (daisies or tulips, please!)
Tall or Short: Tall
Thick or Thin: in between
Long or Short Hair: On guys? Short most definitely.

R a n d o m
in the morning I am: a little groggy and slow-moving
all I need is: Jesus and relationships
what do you notice on a person first: smile
last person you danced with: I don't even remember...some guy I went to Cardinal Ball with like 3 years ago??
who makes you laugh the most: Emily, Daniel, Steven
who makes you smile? my friends
who gives you a funny feeling when you see them? I don't know...
who do you have a crush on: no comment
who has a crush on you? Hmm, I'm gonna go with no one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am honored that you took the time to stop by my blog. I read and appreciate all comments, so tell me what you think!