Friday, July 22, 2005

Well, I'm finally at home. I just got back about two hours ago, and I'm tired, but I wanted to give you faithful readers a little something until I can write a more substantial post.

Highlights since my last post:

1. I finished Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (I just typed that Pooter, haha) on Tuesday night, and I bawled at the end. I knew the sad thing would happen, but I still hated when it did. (I'm trying to be vague in case there's someone reading this who hasn't read all of it yet.)
2. Seattle's Underground Tour and the Experiencing Music Project
3. Fun times with Kathleen and Jessica and Emily.
4. Seeing the sunset over the watter in Seattle.
5. Kelly Clarkson's concert last night in Nashville.

More later! I will try and catch up on all of your posts as soon as I can! Some of you got comments from me already because your posts were short and/or few, but others I promise I will get to later! And since this background has been on here for over a week, look for changes coming to a computer screen near you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am honored that you took the time to stop by my blog. I read and appreciate all comments, so tell me what you think!