Friday, July 1, 2005

This is courtesy of Julie.

1. What are the top 5 characteristics you want in your future husband? (yep, I'm going there:)) Only 5? Hmm...a)Well, he must make me laugh. Laughter is very important to me. b)He must put the Lord first in our relationship. c)He must want children and get along well with them. d)He must challenge me to think more deeply about my walk with Christ and also everyday topics. e)He must share my love of music. He doesn't have to be a great singer or play an instrument, but he's got to love music b/c I like to sing and play the guitar so he'll have to encourage me in those things. f)He must be driven. I'm not saying he has to have a lucrative career, but he does need to know where's he going and have an idea of how he's going to get there. I guess another way of saying it is that I don't want to be with someone who has no goals or direction for his life. And oops, that was 6, but I have to have all of those, so I'm leaving them! (I actually have a list that's several pages long that I made when I was in high school. I wonder where it is...it would be funny to read it now and see what's changed.)

2. What idiosyncrasies hold you back in life? This is more of a character flaw than an idiosyncrasy, but I would have to say my critical spirit. I think I could appreciate certain things more if I wasn't so critical of everything and everyone.

3. Who was/is your biggest crush and why? (can be fantasy like me...CHRISTIAN BALE...lol:) Well, my biggest real life crush reads my xanga (although not very often, I don't think), but I don't really have any celebrity crushes, so I'll just be vague in case he doesn't want me talking about this on my xanga. He was my first love and my first kiss and my first date and he took me to my first formal, so you can see why he has a special place in my heart. I don't think anyone who reads this--with the exception of a very few people--know who I'm talking about, so we're safe.

4. What's your favorite movie and how many times have you seen it? My favorite movie is You've Got Mail, and I've seen it at least 30 times. I can quote entire scenes I love it so much. I love Tom Hanks and Meg Ryan together, and Meg Ryan's character in that movie, Kathleen Kelly, reminds me of me in a lot of ways, and I love the way Tom and Meg fall in love through writing emails. It's so romantic, and while it's not entirely realistic, I do have a dear friend who had a similar experience, and I'm even going to her wedding in two weeks, so it can happen! I also think it's got some very memorable scenes and quotable lines. It's just a fabulous movie. (I feel like my favorite movie should be something "deep" and inspiring, but oh well.)

5. What is your favorite possession (not bible!) This is so shallow, but my favorite possession is my iPod mini. I even named it. (Cotton candy, b/c it's pink.) The iPod is perhaps one of the greatest inventions of the 21st century. I can carry around almost my entire music collection in this cute little device that weighs like 4 ounces. It's so great!

Now, for anyone who wants to play....the INSTRUCTIONS: 1. Leave me a comment saying, 'Interview me'. 2. I will respond by asking you five questions. I get to pick the questions. (You heard me!) 3. Only respond if you are willing to answer ANY question that is asked of you (honesty is the best policy I always say) 4. Update your Xanga with the answers to the questions . 5. Include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post . 6. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am honored that you took the time to stop by my blog. I read and appreciate all comments, so tell me what you think!