Sunday, July 24, 2005
Well kids, I'm afraid I have some sad news. Tomorrow morning at 5 am I am leaving for Panama City with the youth group for camp. That means no updates until next Saturday. I know you will all probably have to form a 12-step program, but I know you can get through it. Support each other, share each others' burdens, ease the pain with friendly conversation...or just go about your normal lives. I will miss reading your posts (and of course getting lots of eprops), but I will be back! I hope you all have a wonderful week, and I look forward to hearing all about it! Now I'm off to bed since I have to get up at an hour only nocturnal animals are fond of.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
I am honored that you took the time to stop by my blog. I read and appreciate all comments, so tell me what you think!