I'm back and I'm tired, but I just thought I'd check in. I arrived back at home just in time for a nice 8 ounce filet. Yummy! More on camp tomorrow, possibly. Highlights: the preaching was fabulous! Just truth truth truth, no sugar-coating to be found. And some authentic worship, which I don't always experience. Heaven is going to be mind-blowing, isn't it?
Quotes of the week:
"Shut the door!"
"What time is it?" (directed at me at least 80 times a day because no one wears a watch)
"Ouch, a jellyfish!"
"Mmm, corn dogs!" (You had to be there.)
"Whose _____ (shirt, towel, toothbrush, etc.) is this??"
"It's so HOT!"
"I met a guy!" (spoken by 2/3 of the girls on the trip at one time or another)
No comments:
Post a Comment
I am honored that you took the time to stop by my blog. I read and appreciate all comments, so tell me what you think!