Wednesday, April 20, 2005

I would just like to say that I have no idea when I'll be able to provide one of my usual substantial, witty, and enormously entertaining posts, as my desk is currently overflowing with a daunting amount of billing I have to deal with. It's a miracle I even found the keyboard. In the meantime, talk amongst yourselves...

P.S. For some reason my VCR didn't record Gilmore Girls like I programmed it to, so I am grieving the loss of the first new episode in two eons. Thank goodness Sarah gave me an excellent synopsis, even though now I won't be able to watch it three times before next Tuesday. (And I'm not really exaggerating. Shut up.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am honored that you took the time to stop by my blog. I read and appreciate all comments, so tell me what you think!