Saturday, April 30, 2005

I have had a fabulous weekend! Last night I went to TGI Friday's with my wonderful friend Lindsay (who needs a xanga!), and it poured down rain so we decided not to go see a movie but instead ran to Best Buy, bought a couple movies, and watched them in her dorm. We were hermits, and I loved it. Then today I went to my future roommate Elizabeth's house for lunch and met her parents, who are super-sweet. Her mom is French, and she made all of this amazing French food, and I was so impressed! It was seriously the best meal I've had in a long time. I wish I could cook. Elizabeth can cook, and she can sew. I can't do anything "housewifely." My future husband's going to be terribly disappointed.

But anyway, we decided on an apartment for the fall in quite a timely fashion for two self-proclaimed indecisive people, so we'll be residing in West Towne Manor! I feel so grownup. (That doesn't mean I am; I just feel like it.) We also bought a lovely shower curtain and looked at some other home decor items at Target and Bed Bath and Beyond and had an all-around fun time! Then I came back to Memphis and my mom showed me the 3 rooms of furniture they just bought to go in our new home (I still can't believe we're moving). Not much else to report. Life is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am honored that you took the time to stop by my blog. I read and appreciate all comments, so tell me what you think!