Monday, April 11, 2005
I know all of you were waiting with bated breath for my Sunday post, but sadly, my laptop is completely unresponsive. It won't even turn on; it just makes this weird popping noise and then does nothing. Fortunately, my parents bought a 3-yr. warranty on it, so they'll replace it if they can't fix it. However, it will take a looong time before I get it back once they send me the box to ship it to them in. I can't say I'm as upset about the computer because I know I'll get a new one if it can't be fixed, but I am upset about what I had on my computer. All of my writing--my journal, my poems, stories, snippets of stories, a file of quotes I've collected over the last four years or so--were all on that computer, and I don't have hard copies of most of it. If I don't get that stuff back, I'm going to be heartbroken. It's not like I can recreate it or replace it. I want to cry right now just thinking about it, so I'm going to go now. As silly as this may sound, please pray that I get my writing back.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
I am honored that you took the time to stop by my blog. I read and appreciate all comments, so tell me what you think!