Well, the Vols pulled off another win in a decidedly boring game against Ole Miss. Go Vols! (And no snarky comments from you, Daniel! Or you either, William!)
In other news, Former American Idol winner Fantasia is illiterate. What in the world?? How do you hide something like that for years? I can't even imagine what that would be like. Apparently she dropped out of high school in ninth grade, but still, how did she make it that far?? It's very sad.
Then you have this year's runner-up, Bo Bice, becoming a new dad and opening up his home in Alabama to Katrina victims. He's such a sweetie! And Carrie? Well, I don't know what's going on with her aside from the Skechers ad I saw her in earlier this week. I wonder if she's doing any singing or just enjoying the money from endorsement deals. Anyone know?
I have to read to page 150 of this book by Monday. I'm on page 27. Woohoo!
No comments:
Post a Comment
I am honored that you took the time to stop by my blog. I read and appreciate all comments, so tell me what you think!