Anyone have any ideas for a fun, creative, but cheap Halloween costume? Some of the grad students are throwing a Halloween party, and I really couldn't care less about Halloween, but it would be fun to hang out with people. However, I heard that a lot of people dress up, so I don't want to be the one party-pooper who doesn't. Help!
And I just realized today that my semester officially ends on Dec. 9. I only have one final, and it's on that day, so after 12:15, I'm through! It's going to be here before I know it, and it will be such a relief. Maybe I can survive this semester. Here's hoping!
EDIT: I also might be seeing him and him in Nashville that weekend I am through with school. What a way to celebrate!
Also, a private school in New Jersey has forbidden their students to keep blogs! Isn't that a bit over the line? School bans blogging. You can take away my freedom, but don't mess with my blog! (Kidding, people, only kidding!)
No comments:
Post a Comment
I am honored that you took the time to stop by my blog. I read and appreciate all comments, so tell me what you think!