WARNING: I'm about to talk about last night's shows, so if you taped Amazing Race, American Idol, or Gilmore Girls and you don't want to know what happened, don't read what follows!
Thoughts on American Idol: Carrie was Carrie--great but kind of boring. Bo was fabulous--he'll totally be in the final three, maybe even win it. He does need to quit treating the mic like a dance partner, though. That's a little too affected for my taste. Vonzell was oddly weepy last night, and her first song was dull ("How Do Live Without You"-gag), but her second song, which just now completely left my head, was fun and lively. She could be eliminated unless her fans really turned out for her last night. A-fed gave solid performances, but he's totally going home, and he needs to go a little easier on the makeup. He's starting to look more like Barbie than Ken, and I have some problems with that.
Amazing Race: Yay for Uchenna and Joyce! I am SO glad that Rob and Amber didn't win! Haha. I was literally on the edge of my seat for the last 30 minutes of the show, it was so suspenseful. I hope the next season comes on soon.
Gilmore Girls: Wow, great episode! Lorelai had a pregnancy scare which in my opinion was resolved way too quickly and will probably come back to kick her in the butt. Luke is totally going to ask her to marry him after he buys the dead guy's house, and she's going to freak out and probably say no and break his heart. I'll marry you, Luke! Rory's little journalistic dreams were crushed by Mr. Huntzberger (really, couldn't they have given him a better last name? Rory cannot become Mrs. Huntzberger!), and she was so traumatized she decided she needed to follow the likes of Melville and "set to the sea" so she and Logan steal someone else's yacht. She's so busted. The teaser for next week showed both Rory/Logan and Lorelai/Luke and the words "Someone will ask, 'Will you marry me?'" Bet you money it's Kirk proposing to Lulu.
No comments:
Post a Comment
I am honored that you took the time to stop by my blog. I read and appreciate all comments, so tell me what you think!