Sunday, May 22, 2005

Full Capacity

Today is quite a monumental day. Today my iPod mini (aka Cotton Candy) reached full capacity, and at just 782 songs, not 1,000 as advertised. Big bunch of liars! Now I'm having to go through and see which songs I actually want on my iPod. ("Christmas Time is Here" can probably be removed, as it's only relevant one month out of the year. Not that Christmas can't be every day of the year, of course.)

In other news, lunch at Los was super fun: met new people (well, Eddie wasn't a "new" person, but I'd never "met" him before, and Julie was new) ate some yummy Mexican food, and laughed more than I've laughed in a looong time. Graduation was also a blast, as I sat with David and Elizabeth, and we spent a lot of time not paying attention to the actual graduation proceedings. I also saw tons of people I haven't seen in a while, and it was really fabulous (I never tire of that word) and I felt really loved, but also a little bittersweet b/c it reminded me of how much I absolutely loved being at Union. But all good things must come to an end. Like this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am honored that you took the time to stop by my blog. I read and appreciate all comments, so tell me what you think!