Thursday, August 23, 2007

Thursday Thirteen #2


Thirteen Words I Love



1. Effervescent
2. Superfluous
3. Epiphany
4. Facetious
5. Imbroglio
6. Cupidity
7. Atavistic
8. Felicitous
9. Insipid
10. Fabulous
11. Melancholy
12. Sanguine
13. Vacillate

Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
(leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)
1. Mama Archer
2. Denise Patrick
3. Ally Bean
4. Lazy Daisy
5. Cindy
6. WhatWorksforMom
7. Robin
8. The Gal Herself
9. L^2
10. Malcolm
11. Splash
12. Elisa



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!

The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!


What are some of your favorite words? (You don't have to be a Thursday Thirteen participant to comment!)

15 comments:

  1. WOW, now where is my dictionary?? LOL
    Thanks for visiting my TT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great words. I only had to look up #7. Thanks for visiting my TT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great TT list. I like all your words. Good idea. And very educational.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Some great words but I had to look up 4 of them! Now can you make up a sentence with all of the words worked in it?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are some awesome words. I like them because you picked words that are not only brillant to use, but fun to say.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey! I updated!! There's some of the story of my romance life lol.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cool idea. I'm going to somehow have to find a way to use some of these words in some posts! Yeah right!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great choice. Fabulous has always been one of my favorites. That and a town in Washington State called Swinomish. I just love saying that. Swinomish.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this! Sanguine is a favorite of mine, but you missed my all-time #1 -- GUBERNATORIAL. I wish we elected the governor every year, just so I have an excuse to say it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, great words! I've always been fond of circuitous, defenestrate, and jettison just to name a few. Maybe I should do a list like this sometime. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. This TT took me back to a high school class I had called Word Power. Thanks for the memories.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love FABULOUS, I am trying to use it every day at work, but folks are starting to think that is strange.
    Great list!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely list! I love words.

    Have you ever tried...omphaloskepsis?

    Happy TT!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awesome list!!
    Thanks for dropping by
    LBC

    ReplyDelete
  15. AWESOME! You know how much I love words! :)

    ReplyDelete

I am honored that you took the time to stop by my blog. I read and appreciate all comments, so tell me what you think!