Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Let the Challenge Begin!


Okay, everyone! The 30 Day Challenge starts TODAY!

My starting weight: 174.2

My starting picture:



As a reference point, here are 2 previous pictures I took to track my weight loss progress. The first one was taken in June 2011 when I was 196 pounds. Charlotte was around 3 months old at the time. The second one was taken in January at 184 pounds.



My shirt is definitely getting looser! I still have a ways to go, but I can see a little bit of a difference. I'm not really expecting to see much change at the end of 30 days, but who knows? I will take measurements later today as well. It's been a while since I did that, so I will be curious to see the numbers.

Good luck to everyone starting the challenge! It's not too late to join in!


4 comments:

  1. I think you're awesome! -Christina Morgan

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love to join the Facebook group!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Buffy, can you friend me on facebook? (facebook.com/emount). Then I can add you.

      Delete

I am honored that you took the time to stop by my blog. I read and appreciate all comments, so tell me what you think!