Friday, February 3, 2012

Friday Five: Charlotte's Hair

Some babies are born bald or even with a slight peach fuzz. Not our Charlotte. She came out of the womb with a full head of hair, and she didn't lose any of it! It just keeps growing and growing, and I think a haircut of some sort is her near future. Here are some of my favorite pictures of Charlotte's ever-changing hair:

1.  The punk rocker (that expression is just priceless):


2.  Beautiful in a bow (this is the bow the nurses put on her in the hospital):



3.  Bed head:



4. Rocker chick:

5. Pretty in a ponytail:



3 comments:

  1. I LOVE THE PONY! She is such a beautiful little girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pony is awesome! I'd love a little girl next to play with hair :) Although Troy does let me put some gel in his :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait til zu has enough to play with!

    ReplyDelete

I am honored that you took the time to stop by my blog. I read and appreciate all comments, so tell me what you think!