This morning the scale said 173.6. FIVE pounds down from last Monday.
Seeing that number felt better than any french fries taste. :)
(And yes, I have in fact been obsessed with french fries lately, BUT I haven't eaten any this week!)
Now, if I can just get out of the pesky 170s! I've been in the 170s since February, so it's definitely time to move on.
I think I can, I think I can...
Way to go! I am feeling the same way about the 190s... I've been stuck there for about two years. (I say, as I eat chocolate mug cake...) I find I make excuses for all the sweet snacks because "my blood sugar is low"... which I guess means I should probably keep more healthy, high-carb foods around!
ReplyDeleteWay to go, Erin!!
ReplyDeleteWow! Congratulations! I am super impressed, Erin!
ReplyDeleteGillian, I have low blood sugar issues as well and what really helps is protein. I eat a spoonful of peanut butter when I feel my blood sugar dropping. Refined sugar and carbs usually make things worse for me personally :( I am definitely not perfect at this, though!
that is Great Erin!!!
ReplyDeleteHeather, I know - I'm diabetic (insulin-dependent) and I'm afraid I often use the excuse of boosting my blood sugar to eat things I really shouldn't :/ They do have that instant sugar-boost that I sometimes need - if you've over-done the insulin dose earlier, protein by itself is not going to fix the problem - but of course then there's the crash afterwards, besides that they're not healthy otherwise!
ReplyDeleteHi Erin! I stumbled upon your blog somehow and I'm glad I did! We have a lot in common, I am trying to lose my baby weight as well. Congrats on being five pounds down! thats amazing!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for stopping by!
Delete