Obviously, I've been a pretty lame blogger recently. I didn't intend for the blog to go into hibernation, but it's taken a backseat these past few weeks. While I've missed blogging a little bit, not having to think about posting and not spending time wondering if anyone is reading my posts has been rather freeing. I started blogging in 2005, and I guess after 7 years I'm feeling some burnout.
I am not going to call this the end because I'm unpredictable enough that I could start blogging again in a month, but I felt like I had to at least acknowledge my absence.
I want to thank all of you who have followed this blog over the years. Your support and encouragement has been a blessing, and I've loved getting to know some of you better.
See you later, friends!
i love your writing -- i hope you come back =)
ReplyDeleteCome back soon :)
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDelete