Wednesday, March 14, 2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday




I'm linking up to What I'm Loving Wednesday for the first time, and I thought I would show you all some adorable baby girl clothes I've come across. Shopping for Charlotte is super fun, but most of the time I look more than I buy (for which my husband is grateful, ha). Right now, I'm loving...

This sweet little set with Bloomers:

Source: carters.com via Erin on Pinterest


This polka-dot dress (maybe for Easter?):

Source: carters.com via Erin on Pinterest

These precious white flats:
Source: target.com via Erin on Pinterest


These fun little swimsuits for summer:


Source: carters.com via Erin on Pinterest

Source: target.com via Erin on Pinterest


And of course some little shorts:



What are you loving today?

3 comments:

  1. so cute! i love those little swimsuits!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the second swimsuit! Way too cute! :)


    Dropping by from WILW.
    Holly
    http://adventuresofholly.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sometimes it seems like adult clothing is never as cute as what they have for kids! :)

    ReplyDelete

I am honored that you took the time to stop by my blog. I read and appreciate all comments, so tell me what you think!