And here are two pictures we took on Saturday:
I know I'm her mom and everything, but girl is CUTE! At 3 months old Charlotte is smiling a TON and follows Stephen and me with her eyes wherever we go. She is a much happier baby than she was in the first two months, and for this we are so grateful. She's slept for 8 hours straight a few times and regularly sleeps at least 6 hours at a time at night, which is also a HUGE blessing to Mommy and Daddy! She just started taking 6 ounces in her bottle, and she is blowing bubbles and drooling and mouthing things like crazy, which makes me think she is getting ready to start teething, but that could still be several months away. One of the best parts of my day is seeing her in the morning when she wakes up and seeing her after I get off work because she always has a big grin for me.
It's hard to imagine life without her now even though she's only been with us for 3 months. I can't wait to see the little woman she is going to become!

she is so Beautiful!! what a gorgeous smile!
ReplyDeleteWell, since I'm not her mom, or much of a baby-lover at all, I can say without bias that she is REALLY adorable!! I can't get over all that hair!
ReplyDeleteI can't get over that sweet hair! :)
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness, she is a cutie!
ReplyDeleteI noticed this a handful of posts back, but you are a very strong mother and a very strong person for many reasons..
ReplyDeleteBut the one I am thinking about right now is how you manage to go to work everyday.. I work 2-4 days a week.. and when I mean days.. it is typically a very short shift.
I love the pictures love love love.. We readers deserve more! lol
<3xojo