Monday, October 25, 2010

22 Weeks




How far along? 22 weeks!

Baby's size?  About a pound, and as long as a spaghetti squash.

Weight Gain? 18 pounds.  Bleck!

Maternity clothes?  Yep!

Stretch marks? Not yet!

Belly button in or out? Still in.

Sleep? Sleep has been about the same.  If I wake up, it's very hard to go back to sleep.

Foods I am loving? Ice cream.  Zaxby's.

Foods I am hating? Nothing I didn't already hate (onions and pickles and tomotoes, I'm looking at you!)

Best moment this week?  Celebrating my birthday with Stephen and going shopping for maternity clothes with my mom.

Movement?  Still not too much, although I do think I feel like flutters every now and then.

Symptoms?  My sense of smell seems to be really heightened, and I am definitely thirstier than usual.

Gender?  A little princess. :)

What I miss?  Sleeping on my stomach.

What I'm looking forward to? I'm looking forward to holding her in my arms.

Emotions:  I've been all over the place emotionally the past few weeks.  It's hard to keep up. :)

5 comments:

  1. Awww you look great mama!! I'm with you on the ice cream craving ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww... look at the happy Mama!
    You are glowing Erin!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look so happy! :) and you are looking great! i'm looking forward to following the rest of your journey!!

    p.s. new follower!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute!! Love your glasses, too! Hey- can you please email me your address? PLEASE? :)I have something I'd like to send you- IF you don't mind giving me your address. If so, that's ok, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lookin' good, Erin! Enjoy this as much as you can, because it's hard to believe how fast it goes by. Lots of foot rubs by Stephen will help. ;)

    ReplyDelete

I am honored that you took the time to stop by my blog. I read and appreciate all comments, so tell me what you think!