What better way to welcome in the new year than to say goodbye to a bunch of fat clothes?? Today I went through all of my clothes and purged what is too big to wear, and I ended up with quite a pile. I also realized I won't have much in the way of warm-weather clothing when spring rolls around, so it looks like I'll have to get some new clothes. Bummer! :p
I have been intending to get rid of clothes for a while, but I was afraid that if I got rid of them, I would need them. What if I gained a bunch of weight back? What would I wear? I finally decided that having these clothes amounts to an emotional security blanket that I do NOT need, and I am not going to even allow myself the POSSIBILITY of gaining all that weight back, so good riddance, fat clothes! I will never see you again!
I am so excited to see what 2009 has in store for me!
Way to go ERIN!!!! Shop till you drop!!!
ReplyDeleteso it looks like I'll have to get some new clothes.
ReplyDeleteHeh. So you are two-for-two! Congrats!