I think I feel better today than I have since I started feeling sick. My temperature was almost normal, the vomiting seems to have stopped, which is a miracle, and I was actually able to drive myself to the doctor. I had to take a nap when I got home, but still, these are major developments. I had to get more blood drawn, which is lots of fun, but the doctor thinks that my liver enzymes are going back down, and it looks like my jaundice is about gone. Plus, she said it would be fine for me to go back to class on Monday as long as I feel like it, so lots of good news today! Hopefully I can keep my energy up when I drive back this weekend. I'm not looking forward to that one bit, but I'll manage. Thanks to all of you who have been praying and have left such sweet comments. I really appreciate it, and please keep praying. The doctor says the fatigue can last long after the other symptoms have faded, so I have to be careful.
Anywho, enough about my sickness. Thanks again to all of you!!
No comments:
Post a Comment
I am honored that you took the time to stop by my blog. I read and appreciate all comments, so tell me what you think!